Tuesday 8 January 2008

second, minute, hour

there's plenty of time to sleep when you're dead.
don't worry sweetheart, this is all only in my head.
she said, she said.
catch me, catch me.
watch me, watch me fall down.
she's just playing these games for the attention -
this circus act of desperation.
"we're all crazy, baby"
this is the way we roll. true gold.
crow's nest silver treasures.
cheap silk pleasures.
you don't need this permission, you know.
sorry honey, is it too soon?
we're all alone in crowded rooms.
stealing lines off myself
as this all goes over my head.
crush.
a brush with fire.
all that shows in these eyes is decaying decadence.
these are clandestine truths. let me spell it out.

all i ever fucking wanted was you.

and we waste our time with the same old lines.
wearing rosaries and spraying churches with graffiti.
chain smoking cigarettes filled with sherbet.
"we're all one trick p(h)onies round here"
these are the resolutions you make to break.
i think i saw you once in a dream...

say what you fucking mean.