Wednesday 6 June 2007

"it began as a mistake. it ended as a war"

this is news and note hot off the rails.
i throw out "i'm only human" when i get caught out.
i talk to you from another time-zone. my head and heart are off-key.
i'm a double shot espresso. or a narcotic breakdown.
give me a chance and i'll show you how to breathe underwater.
hypocrisy looks best on me, especially with that shade of black and blue.

"repeated history as in, we're hiding your pills"

nervous thrills.
do you bask in the limelight or does it seek you out?
hellogoodbyeagain.

this is the headline of the weak, draped and displayed.
we'll pay to watch him fall down.
what happens when the queen of hearts hits back?
this all means more in the corners of dance floors.
love me or leave me. actually, flip and reverse it.
i never wanted this anyway.
the witness protests his innocence looking down from french windows.

"they don't scream for me, they scream for you."
"maybe. but i scream for you."