Tuesday 8 May 2007

can you title me?

i was gone, and now i'm back.
i choked on my own lies and paid for it in so much more than metal and paper.
writing this tragedy is a drug and i'm hooked.
i have the starring role and this is my best performance.
suddenly words just aren't enough.
i've always been poetic, but now it's just pathetic how much i wish i were you, or her, or them.
this is so much more than right and wrong. this is so much more than me and you.
this is forever.
this is something like reality.

i'll write your name on a bullet so you're the last thing that goes through my head.

i've seen all the overcast kids and learnt from the best of the worst, sugar take back your taste, because it's to much.
we're hot of the rails and i'm started to fail to see the lines between this and never.
i've smothered childhood dreams for the last time so for the first time, i'm taking a stand against myself.
i need to change the wrong's into rights, but it's the wrongs that convince me i'm still alive.

this isn't as pretty as you are.

truelove.