Sunday 27 May 2007

i love every/no thing about you

the sun rises and crashes in rear-view mirrors.

god was too late this time. next time. last time for us.

my eyelids drop. presenting flashes of the past on center stage.
i don't want to die, but i don't want to live this way.
hold me close for the last time. i'll miss you.
i'll wait for you.
death is a life commitment. how ironically wonderful.

please love me, just so i can tell God i was loved.
don't turn me away from the gates, because i'm not old enough for hell.

i'm not ready for eternity.

we're close, but the connection hits deeper with everyone else.

these pills will show you the door just like they show me the road between forever and nowhere.
hold on, we're there now.
we reached our destination.

welcome to bedlam. please drive carefully.